Friday, May 11, 2012

{photo challenge: leap into spring}

On my back patio I have a candelabra over the table.{a mother's day gift a few years back, LOVE it, just in case ya need an idea}.  This past weekend while getting the patio ready for summer my hubs noticed a nest built right in the center.    That gave me a fabulous idea for my spring finale picture.    Last night I waited for the sun to get just right to get a picture of those bright blue eggs at that magical time,
as the sun is just setting.   
And look what we found...
 Three very hungry little birdies...



 What an awesome start to Mother's day weekend!   I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
<em>Leap Into Spring!</em> Photo Challenge

xoxo, bree

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable. :)

Heather said...

Soo cute! I love the processing on these.

sourfleed said...

These are great pics! Birds freak me out. Lily and I dismantled the nest that a few were building in my outdoor grill. I felt bad doing it, but at least we got it before there were any eggs!

Rachel Lovato said...

Wow!

Creating Through LIFE said...

What a surprise to find there were no more eggs but hungry baby birds. They are the cutest! Great captures.

Robyn said...

Neat pictures for the finale! Love the first shot. Hope you have a great week, Bree.

Leslie Taylor said...

Awww! I love the little bird picture in the nest :)

Falafel and the Bee said...

Oh my! Such sweet photos. What a wonderful gift to be able to see those tiny babies calling for Mama.
Nicely done!
~Michelle

Jen @ Lita's World said...

oh look at those little sweeties!!! precious!!