Monday, September 26, 2011
{thrifting craft project}
Thrifty, I was once not... BUT - I am so proud of myself and my spending. I have visited a few thrift stores over the last few weeks and have found some awesome little treasures.
I have to give 100% credit to my friend Erika on this fabulous idea. She posted her version on FB and I totally stole it {with her permission}. This was so EASY and CHEAP. I still need one more lid, and paint on two of the candle holders. I plan on getting my Halloween decor out this week so I will keep you all posted once they are filled.
Before:
After:
What are you waiting for! Run to your local DI or Savers... And get crafting!
Thank you Erika for sharing!
xoxo, bree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Bree...there is a place by my house that has Pottery Barn and (American Outfitters) surplus and scratch and dent stuff. I have found a ton of stuff that is a fraction of the actual cost. You will have to check it out!!!
Post a Comment