This is my first... but I am really wanting to start "putting myself out there". {I really dislike that phrase, it just hits me wrong}.
I am going to give away a FREE sitting that includes: Individual shots and or family shots of everyone on location, preferably in SLC area. 20-50 High Resolution Edited pictures on a printable CD.
Three entries per person.
1. follow my blog
2. share this on your blog and or Face book - and add a comment that you did.
3. Tell me why someone else you know, would really appriciate this, by leaving a comment. I will be reaching out to someone, who
would really appreciate e some photos to cherish.
**Random drawing to be picked on Friday, September 30th.
Shay sent me a link to your site...Amazing! Very beautiful pictures. Check out my blog www.reduniture.blogspot.com maybe we could work together on a shoot with some of my furniture!
I would love to have a shoot with you too. We have never had family pictures..how sad!
I posted this on my facebook page. Jenn Miya was the one who told me about you. I loved the photos that you took of her new baby. I will be having my baby in the next week so would love to win a session to get some cute photos of my new baby.
My friend Jodi Jensen shared this link and I looked at you photos and they are AMAZING! My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary in December and were hoping to have pictures taken at the same place we had our engagement pictures taken to show how our family has grown since then. We would love to win this give a way!
You do a wonderful job. Allie sent me here. Professional photos of my family are always something I wish for, but not in the budget. I am your newest blog follower!
8 comments:
Shay sent me a link to your site...Amazing! Very beautiful pictures. Check out my blog www.reduniture.blogspot.com maybe we could work together on a shoot with some of my furniture!
I would love to have a shoot with you too. We have never had family pictures..how sad!
I posted this on my facebook page and I have a friend who is pregnant who will be needing a shoot soon too. Her name is Kacey
I posted this on my facebook page. Jenn Miya was the one who told me about you. I loved the photos that you took of her new baby. I will be having my baby in the next week so would love to win a session to get some cute photos of my new baby.
My friend Jodi Jensen shared this link and I looked at you photos and they are AMAZING! My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary in December and were hoping to have pictures taken at the same place we had our engagement pictures taken to show how our family has grown since then. We would love to win this give a way!
Bree, your pics are amazing!! I would LOVE to have you take pictures of my little family... especially my two little boys. WOW! :)
PS- I posted a link on my facebook page for you... :)
You do a wonderful job. Allie sent me here. Professional photos of my family are always something I wish for, but not in the budget. I am your newest blog follower!
My sister Ashley is pregnant and I'm sure sometime when she is home for a holiday visit to Utah that she would enjoy some pregnancy photos.
Post a Comment