Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{fabulous fall}

Fall is in the air. I went to take out the trash last night, and as much as I wanted to pretend I didn't smell it, I got a big old whiff of fall. I love fall. I LOVE orange and browns and the beautiful colors that engulf my little world.
My favorite fall memory.A trip to New England in 2008, (just the hubby and I) If it isn't on your bucket list - put it there in all CAPS with a Sharpie! So while I hold tight to the last shreds of summer, my plan is to have a beautiful fall (that's the plan). AND as a bonus - while at lunching today with my lil friend... I found this, I didn't buy the $27 sign. But I have big plans for this little saying.
What are some of the fabulous fall things you are looking forward to?

1 comment:

Jenn McGee said...

Sam turned 10 and Chay and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!It's so crazy! I love FALL!