Friday, July 15, 2011

guess who


{crappy cell phone picture, sorry}
guess who made her way into our bed AGAIN last night.

We cuddled, we sang songs, we told stories. And despite all of her pleas to do all of the aforementioned items in mommy's bed, I then went to lay her in her bed. And PUKE.
Yup, the shit monster can now puke on demand.

I give up.

*******

However, the tantrum's were 100% better last night. She was back to her lil sassy self. Her and I ran to the grocery store, when I pulled into the parking lot she asked me to wait for her, not to leave her. Hmmm, have I ever left you in the car?Then on the way home, I found out I was an hour late to my friends, I said "Damn it". She told me that was naughty and to not say it again, okay? Okay, really... she makes me feel like the best mom ever some times.Lesson learned, baby.

******

We are getting the boat out this weekend. Love me some, water, sunshine, and my lil bug in a swim suit.

No comments: