
My "Paper Mama Photo Challenge"
Submission...
I absolutely admire all the photo's at
The Paper Mama, click here to see for your self. I've been looking into
various photo projects around that will help me
explore creativity and versatile photography, and
this is a cool blog to follow if you are interested in
getting OUT and capturing some FUN pixel moments
in and around your neck of the woods..
B & W Challenge...
{Summer Lovin}
My entry today is of Addison playing in the sprinkler. She was all dolled up in my jewelery, kind of adding some hippy flare. Love this girl!
{I also love this one. I love catching these moments!}

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Your daughter is ADORABLE! What beautiful images. Have fun entering contests. I LOVE these 2 you featured today. So, so sweet!
That photo is hilarious and adorable. Great moment captured. =)
Post a Comment