this year I didn't dread the "birthday". I actually was looking forward to it.
I don't know if it is me getting older, or just that I honestly feel soo good about things.
I am happy. I am blessed. I have a beautiful daughter who brightens my world each day.
I have a wonderful husband, that I LOVE. I feel like together he and I can do anything.
This year my birthday was on Friday the 13th.
{Random fact - I was also born on Friday the 13th, and so was my sister}.
I woke up early. I was excited. I had a goal that I wanted to weigh 33 lbs less on my 33rd birthday.
And I did it. It felt sooo incredibly good.
{-33lbs}
I had taken the day off work. Rob still had to work, but he gave me a sweet card.
When Addison woke up I got another sweet card.
She drew this picture of our family.
and included her "A" in the spot for her name.
We had a fun afternoon at City Creek. {omg, it is amazing}
I had a little too much fun at the H & M store.
After a fun afternoon Rob had planned a dinner with the whole family.
He gave me my present. I am soooo excited to get it, he had to pre order it.
{he had a little help from my sister - but I am sooo excited}
And for the record, I did not weigh this morning. I ate like crap this weekend. And I am paying for it.
I don't feel well at all! Today I am back on the wagon.
I look forward to a wonderful year...
making more memories, taking more pictures, and shedding more pounds!
especially with this cute girl.
and if you are on instagram, look me up! breeellen13
xoxo, bree


8 comments:
Wow Awesome goal You look great! I am turning 33 this year also. It is a good AGE! You are indeed blessed. I can not believe you take those pics in your home they are AMAZING I wish you would do a tutorial and share some secrets.
Happy Birthday, Bree! Glad you had a fun weekend celebrating YOU.
Congratulations on meeting your personal goal! Keep up the good work.
i agree with the tutorial comment. share the secrets girl.
but more importantly... whoo hoo on the weight. i would LOVE to be able to say i weight 33 pounds less. how?
oh YAY!!! Congrats to you on your Goal Bree! And happy birthday to boot. Your hubby did great. Now I'm off to follow you on instagram! ha!
I love this post Bree. I'm so proud of you!!
Ahhh... Happy (late) Birthday mama! You look FABulous! What a sweet day!
Fabulous! :) I am so proud of you! :) :) :) ..... You are doing so amazingly! You look beautiful! as always! :) so proud of your 33
Wahoo!!! 33 on 33 great job!!!
Post a Comment