I love Easter. I love the memories that I have from my childhood. Even the ones where my sister and I are sporting afro type hair do's from sleeping in curlers. Or the one where my eyes are almost swollen shut from crying beacuse my mom got hair spray in my eye - again from another great hair do, lol. And my little brother's first Easter that he spent under bili lights in our living room, and the little bunny that he got. I remember going to brunch at the Fort Douglas Club with all my cousins, and rolling easter eggs down the hill at the capital. Even the Easter that my mom ended up rolling down the hill too.
I hope to make some fabulous memories my my little bunny....
We started the weekend off by dieing Easter eggs...
Then Saturday.... this mama was on the hunt for a sweet bunny to snag a picture with.
And find one, I did - at Harmons.
She didn't cry... but was super shy.
When we left she asked me how he was going to get to our house, I told her he would hop.
She said, "what if he gets hit by a car?"
Um, he will watch both ways and be really careful. - go me =)
Then is was time for an Easter Egg Hunt at Rob's parents.
We stayed a little too late which resulted in Addison not wanting to get up the next morning.
We finally got her up at 10:30.
She was so fun this year. I LOVE being a mommy.
We then went with my family to brunch at the Grand America.
(I am still working off those 4 lb's I gained that day)
AND... it was nice to see the same Easter Bunny who was totally unscathed from his travels.
LOVE
LOVE him..
Mommy had to try really hard this year to get a pic in her Easter dress.
Family Picture
making memories:
2012: the year she got into the fountain in her dress
{and also the same year that my sis found her missing eyelashes stuck in her daughters flower -
of course finding them after brunch)
Easter egg hunt in the orchard...
I am blessed.
xoxo, bree








3 comments:
The pics of you are gorgeous! I love the dress!!
WAAAAY cute pictures! LOVE THEM! Perfect pictures of Addie! Great ones of you and Rob too!
you have a beautiful family. I adore this photo!
Post a Comment