Friday, October 28, 2011

{red}

I was taking pics last night for a photo challenge.  You can go here to play along.  Last night I had a plan,   I wanted to snap some pictures of red apples.   When baby girl caught wind of what I was doing.   The basket and apples were too tempting... so in came Addison.    And well unplanned pics of my baby are sometimes the best.   I love you my baby girl! 







The second picture was the one I submitted. 
Which one is your favorite?


xoxo, bree

2 comments:

Kirby Johansen said...

Love them all but loving one and three. Great pics Bree

Rachel Lovato said...

I like the first one best, but I like how in the second one you can see a bunch of colors in her eyes..almost like she has some red in them-very cool! Matt has orange in his eyes and I love it! PS..did you get my text?