{before}
{after}
Is she not gorgeous in both pics? If you can't tell by my photo's I LOVE a nice brick wall. I wanted to keep it simple... I already was in LOVE the colors. I boosted the colors and tried to get her eyes to stand out a bit more.
xoxo, bree



5 comments:
I'm so excited to be this week's guest judge. :) Love the edit! I think the vignetting is great and I love the color of Alyssa's eyes. You did a fantastic job of bringing them out while remaining true to her beautiful shade of brown.
love this and yes you did with her eyes and the wall looks great.
Love this edit, you did really great with her eyes.. you did a great job
Nicely done. I agree with you, there's not much one really wants to change with this photo. I love the soft vignette around her, makes you focus more on the subject in the photo, but still getting the depth feel of the photo.
Kathy
I really like the vignette and how rich the color of the bricks is in your edit!
Post a Comment