Addison is a crack up... She talks so well it makes me sad. I want my baby to stay little. This past weekend Addison stayed at my sister's - her first two nights away from home. She had a ball. She didn't even want to talk to us when we called. We met my sister at my mom's. Rob and I sat at equal distance to see who she came to first. She ran to her daddy of course.
On the way home she sat in the back seat and sang "monkey jump on bed, one fell and broke his head", and then the "it's my birthday damn it", that I am officially giving Shay credit for.
Last night she was sitting on the counter while I did dishes. She grabed my face, both my cheeks in her hands and said, "look at me, look at me, don't poop in my bed". This isn't the first time that she has done this - but it is so funny when she does. It comes out of no where and she is so serious. Rob thinks it came from a story that he told her about Brodie pooping her bead, nice I know.
Also last night after bath time when her and I settled down to watch the bachlorette or "TB" and she calls it, Rob walked in. She said "Daddy come cuddle us". It was so cute. She loves to "cuddle you". When you tuck her into bed she loves her "moon" blanket. I tried to show her what polka dots are, only to be corrected that they are moons. "okay!". She will tell you to fix her blanket and reward you, if the furry side is down, with a "purrrfect". I love this little lady! She does like to pretend that she is the baby, so I will take what I can get.
1 comment:
Great moments! You are smart to write them down, as they change and grow so fast! She is adorable. I think I need to come visit you soon!
Post a Comment