Monday, June 6, 2011

the BIG THREE ZERO...




Rob finally left his twenties last week. He wanted to focus on Addie's bday and celebrate his latter. What - ev! We went to dinner with are parents and of course the older than dirt cake...

**Seriously though. I had no idea how my world could ever be fixed when Rob and I first met. Little did I know the excitement that was headed my way! Robbie has taught me to let go and live life - who cares. Although it still doesn't come as easy for me to do. He always reminds me that things will be okay - that everything always works itself out. He is hard working and takes pride that he works for what he has. He loves to spoil me. He seriously is the husband that most would love to have.... he is more than helpful. He cleans, does laundry, and the yard... and his new love this last year has been cooking. He isn't one to just sit and do nothing -sometimes that would be nice - I will admit. He also has blown me completely away at what a GREAT dad he is. Addison and his bond is rock solid and so very special. He is constantly taking her to the park, the petting zoo, always making special time for the two of them. He has wants for her and us and strives so hard to see them fulfilled. I love my life that Rob has given me. He is my best friend and well.. it doesn't hurt that he is hot too!

Happy 30th bday the worlds best husband & daddy ever!
We love you to the moon and back!

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Awww...such a sweet post! Happy Birthday Robbie!

dlkenney said...

Happy Birthday Robbie!!!