Monday, April 4, 2011

strolling memory lane...

okay more like Odell Lane... Friday I got off work early - it was such a nice day! It was a perfect tease of summer weather. We played in mama's from yard and took a walk down to the Elementary school. The same one that I walked to, so many years ago... It's crazy how many things have changed, but the tiny details that are still there.





Blossoms...
In my baby book there are some pictures of the blossom's from the orchard - my grandpa's orchard. They day they brought me home from the hospital my dad took pictures of the blossoms. Maybe that's why I love this time of year, and the blossoms are always a nice welcome to Odell Lane in the spring time.




His fingerprints are everywhere,
I just look down and stop and stare,
open my eyes and then I swear,
I Saw God Today,

George Strait - I saw God today.

1 comment:

sourfleed said...

Oh WOW - these shots are so very cool!!!