
I keep meaning to write down a few of the funny things that Addison says.
I want to remember them...
1. (while driving down the road) mommy, dance... no mommy stand up.
2. (after being told to eat her dinner) no mommy, I dancing.
3. (after opening her new Tom's that daddy bought her) ohh, I love shoes.
4. (while we were waiting out side of Auto Zone in the car) mommy look, hooker see it. **ROB!**
5. (going into petsmart to see some bunnies) ohh, I like bunnies.
6. (converstion with Drake) A: you no talk. D: no, you no talk. A: no, you no talk.
7. (convo with mommy) M: your cuter. A: no, you cuter. M: no you are cuter. A: No, I cuter.
9. (after being asked what she wants for dinner) icecream, chocolate icecream.
10.(to jacee) ohhh, cute shirt.
11.(to Trevor) thank you trevy. I lub you.
Right now she loves her orange baby, her orange book, going to the orange park....
And anything DORA!
No comments:
Post a Comment