Monday, August 16, 2010

** Why?!?**

Does time seem to FLY? It seems like just yesterday that I was laying in bed on maternity leave snuggling my sweet TINY baby girl. And now she is a beautiful sweet little GIRL. I am hoping it's just hormones. Because I really feel like if I get any sadder I might need medical help. SERIOUSLY. I am in this funk and it won't go away. For example.... I am going to get my hair done tonight... but I am forcing myself to go. I would rather be home with my girl.
Sorry but all post's can't smell like roses.

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Hang in there girl. We all go through moments like that!! It was good to see you yesterday. We need to plan a get together! A playdate!

Bree said...

Thanks Rachel. It was great to see you guys too! Words can't describe how good you look!!!! I'm jealous =)

I feel better today. I hope it's hormones, lol!