






This weekend was great!!! This past week was overall pretty crappy. Rob wanted so bad to run for the hills, we planned to go camping the Kirb & Luke. On Thursday night - on my way home - I just kept thinking that I didn't want to go home and clean and load the camper. I went home and talked to Rob. We decided to have a "FAMILY FUN" weekend, and indeed it was!Friday night (last minute thing) I went to see Tim McGraw with Kirby. TIM is always great!!!!
The boys did Daddy day care and bbq'd. Saturday morning we woke up and went to Ruth's Diner. YUMMM! Then we headed to Cherry Hill. I LOVE that place - even more I love how relaxed it is. On our way home we hit El matador's - TRIPLE YUMMM!
Then we got home got the kiddo's in the jammies and into bed and played phase 10. It was seriously so much fun!!!!! Rob woke up the next morning and wanted to go to Lagoon. I quickly hid under the bed.
1 comment:
It was a PERFECT weekend!!! and your pics are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment