Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today is a new day...

and I'm tired of my clothes getting tighter everyday. So lets pretend that all four people that read my blog are very interested in my weight. And you really want me to succeed in my effort to loose the 500 lbs that I carry in my behind! SO to help with my effort I would ask that you all start referring to me as Chubs. I think that this would be a good reminder of the weight I need to loose. Also as a reminder I am thinking that a poke in the belly is also a good idea - just not too hard, I'm in the process of getting rid of my black and blue tummy (woot woot! no more shots!) Now to the hard part.... EATING. I will no longer be eating human food. I am going to take on the eating habits of a rabbit. Don't worry I will post bikini pictures shortly after I achieve my new figure and learn how to use photo shop!

2 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Hey Bree. I don't think that I could EVER refer to you as "Chubs"! You are beautiful the way you are. BUT I can empathize with wanting to shed a few extra pounds. I am in a bit of a dilema myself and wanting to try something to lose some weight. Maybe we can create a support group, or a workout club. We could call ourselves "Club Chubby"...he he he. I am a bit out of the loop, though..why are you black and blue?

dlkenney said...

If you are interested we have started a support group blog. http://wecommittobefit.blogspot.com/ Feel free to check it out, if you would like to contribute to it, send me your email and I will send you an ivite to be an author on it ... daphnekenney@msn.com