
Funny story.... well it was to me (I have a sick sense of humor as you all know).
Rob called me this morning after he dropped Addison of at the babysitters. Apparantly in his rush to get out the door his hands were full so to help he put his gun in the diaper bag.
I don't want you to think that he just left it there.... when he remembered he turned around and went back. Our wonderful Christy met him at her door with gun in hand.
It's going to be a tight race for father of the year! But we still love you babe (and daddy)!
and this cute pic was sent to me by Christy this week as a "hi mommy".
3 comments:
Hehehe - he's got my vote! Protecting Addison is high up on his priority list. SUCH a cute pic of her!
He he he! Only Rob! I love the pic! I love it when they smart smiling!
Sounds like something Randy would do. At least they are good daddy's and keep their kiddos safe and healthy.
Post a Comment