We are officially half way threw the pregnancy. It seems to have gone by pretty fast... I think with the holidays mixed in there it has helped. I'm hoping with a trip to Mexico in a few weeks and getting ready for her arrival she will be here before we know it. Just not too soon. I need to post some pics so as I get the nursery ready I will get it posted. As for pictures of me... sorry Charlie. I haven't gained a lot of weight so far, I have actually lost 8 lbs as of my last appointment. But i truly feel like I have gained 20 lbs!
I will update again after my appointment next week. She has started to move around quit a bit during the day. I find myself getting off task whenever I feel her. So if you see me and I am just aimlessly staring with a smile on my face, you know that I haven't totally lost it.
Thanks again for keeping us in your thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment