I am turning into a huge slacker! Probably not the best way to start the new year but hey...
I officially have an excuse.
The holidays were great for us. We were able to spend time with family and friends and each other. The day after Christmas we went to fetal fotos where they told us we were having a girl!!! We are very excited.... BUT Rob thinks that something might grow between now and when we have my Dr. do the ultra sound. Either way we are very blessed and will be VERY HAPPY with either or baby girl or boy. As far as names we haven't settled on anything yet. I loved growing up being the only "Bree" in my little world so I would like something a little different. Any ideas? Let me know.
I'll try to do better about posting...
2 comments:
Oh Bree!!! I am SOOO excited about your little girl! I have been wondering about you....Little girls are the best!!! About names...Matt and I said that if we had another girl, we would name her Shay...but that name is taken already in your family. I am also fond of the name Shelby...and Matt likes it because it is the name of a Mustang. he he he. Love and miss you! When you gonna come visit?
You could go all hollywood and name her ... um.... hooplah or kiwi or something?! Just a thought! I'm so excited for you! I hope it's a girl, kind of because I already got you a present ( ;) ) And kind of cause girls are so fun (but then again, apparently in my fam we wouldn't know). Love ya!
Post a Comment