We got test results back from the HCG tests that we have been doing this week. My HCG levels are more than doubling which is fantastic news. I think I pushed the Dr. into doing these extra tests but I am a wreck. Is this normal????? The Dr. has also, as a precaution put me on progesterine supplements which could be adding to the hormonal mess inside me. I don't care if I am throwing up the entire time or if I get so big I can't get into my SUV (sarcastic), this blessing is worth it!
Thanks so much to everyone that has called, emailed, and prayed for us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives.
Again thanks so much and keep us in your prayers.
2 comments:
Congrats again Bree! We are sooo excited for you! AHHHHH! And how lucky...you and Jen will both have kids the same age!!! I wish I would be here to see it! You better keep this blog updated with every little snippet of info! LOVE YOU!!!!
I really like the first pic of your blog and also the quote on it.
Great going.... Keep it up...
Post a Comment