Monday, October 6, 2008

Falling into October.....

October means Halloween and fall decorations....

I spent most of Friday and all day Saturday getting my house decorated. I love decorating and Halloween is up there next to Christmas as far as decorating goes for me....
Here are a few pics of what I did....
The front room....











The stair case...

The kitchen window....

I also was quite crafty...
I made some letter for my friend Kirby to put above her new baby boy's crib.
They turned out really cute....
And for Maddin's birthday I made her a memory box that she could hide under her bed and put some special memories in. I already started filling her box... I found her kiki (binky) while Rob and I were moving the treadmill in one of our spare bedrooms. I admit I was quit emotional when we found it. A binky isn't something that is usually found at our house although we long for it to be a common occurrence, I don't know why but it triggered some tears.

No comments: