Thursday, August 9, 2012

{I can do this: damn it}

Linking up for inpsire me: get healthy week 2.
{.........ugh}
this photo: 
was taken yesterday.
I was sort of feeling like road kill, and well.... lookin like it too!
{and then I was hit by the golf cart...  I kid.}
I suck.  I have 50 gazillion excuses.  My biggest one... HORMONES.
Along with billons of other woman have a condition called PCOS.   
And this week, I was done with feeling pre menstral for the past few months.   I needed to get the "show" started.    So progestine is what the Dr ordered.   And yesterday..... , well you get the hint. 

Next week.
-5
Please hold me accountable!
I can do this.   This FUNK is OVER.


A Mommas Desires And Pacifiers


xoxo, bree

7 comments:

Lacey S said...

You can do it Bree! YOU CAN!

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

Good luck getting back on track...or at least stay standing :)

Allie said...

It's just a speed bump, much like you were for the golf card :) just kidding of course! You can do it! It isn't about being perfect every day, its about doing your best and when you have a slip up you get back on track!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

You absolutely CAN DO THIS!! And we will be here next week to make sure you have!!

Thanks for linking up!

Kristen

Amy S said...

Oh Bree doll ... Lets just say two words together .. come on ... take a deep breathe and here we go ....

:HORMONES SUCK:

yep there you have it .... I totally know how it is !!!!! when hormones will come and take you to a land far away where you have little to no control over the person who comes out in your absence while you are far away in a land trying to get back!!!!!

Yea It gets that BAD sometimes! I am here for you!

As someone said it isnt about being perfect every day! Its dusting yourself off when you have those sucky hormonal times .. and saying exactly as you did FUNK IS OVER .. moving on!

XOXOXOXXOXOXOX

Unknown said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! Bree!! Come join my Beginner's Challenge Group for getting fit! It's on FB, you'll have an additional support group for yourself! Here, friend me, my fb url is fb.com/amyleehughes and I'll add you to the group.

Oh and PS I nominated you! Check it out HERE

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

good luck next week! you can do it :)

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com