Monday, February 28, 2011

itching...

One off Adds favorite TV shows is Little Bear. And in an episode that I think I have watched roughly 20 times, father Bear is trying to figure out another word for impatience...to be honest I had no clue the answer would be itching (or itchy).
But at the Gowers house we are itching for spring!!!
This weekend we decided to take Adds up the barn to see the horses. I belive Uncle Jeremy's and Ben's response was anything to make Addie happy - I didn't care if it was a tad sarcastic, it's true... and she LOVED it!


Can ya tell, lol.



**and in other news... Rob and I started a new way of living... that's right.
I'm done feeling crappy as my clothes get tighter. Today was the first "week".
And I am down 8lbs. Go me!

1 comment:

Rachel Lovato said...

I am "itchin" for Spring too! I can't wait to go RV'ng with you!!

Addie looks so cute on the horse!

Congrats on the weight loss..I TOTALLY need to get back on the wagon. I gained ALL my weight back!