Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's a date!

We went the Dr. last week (sorry so late) and we spoke about the plan for delivery. He decided to be on the safe side and start me two weeks early. This is so that it can be planned and I will be off of my blood thinners for 24 hours before. I tried to get him to do it on Saturday - so it would be the 13th and he said that he didn't want the weekend staff, he wanted a full staff. If that isn't reassuring.... But at the same time we are so excited!
We are going to go take the camper out this weekend for the first time this season and the last time for awhile. Then we start the rush of baby showers. I am really excited and I still can't believe that baby showers are being given for me....... it still seems so crazy and unreal!

No comments: