
Update... I am actually feeling pretty good. I have only thrown up once. And that was one too many times for me. I really hate it! We are going in on the 17th for another ultra sound so keep your fingers crossed.
Oh yeah and I cut my hair off! I have had it like this before but honestly I LOVE it.
It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. And instead of taking 30 min to blow dry I am down to 10! So in a way I am kinda going green. Sorry for the ugly self portrait but I hate posting with out pics....
3 comments:
I was so excited to see that you are pregnant! I know you have been trying for a long time and I am so happy for you. Even though being pregnant sucks a lot of the time, try to enjoy it...it is such a miracle- and you will love that little baby more than you could have ever imagined!!! Congrats!
WOW! I think your hair is the shortest I have ever seen it! It is super cute! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment